Consultative Services & vCISO Management
A Virtual Chief Information Security Officer, or vCISO, is intended to offer clients simple, flexible, and affordable access to professional Cyber Security experts based on a fractional Cybersecurity Officer (CSO) model. The service provides clients an opportunity to expand their cyber security knowledge and experience, and enhance their current team’s capabilities, all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time CISO. Leadership and program oversight are cornerstones of our vCISO services.
Cyber Security Advisory Services (CSAS) provides clients with affordable professional cybersecurity services and advice. Cyber Security Advisory Services gives you the visibility and insight you need to improve your cyber security posture, prepare you for an upcoming audit or certification, or put processes and controls in place to identify and mitigate risk.
- You are subject to industry or vendor compliance requirements, such as CMMC, HIPPA, or PCI DSS
- You do not have a dedicated IT security team or full-time CISO
- You need to protect sensitive information that may be handled by both internal employees or third-party vendors
- You need to test your cyber breach response plan
- You are subject to fines or loss or business due to non-compliance