Join the Atlantic Data Security team focused and dedicated to cybersecurity for over 30 years. Atlantic Data Security enables some of the nation’s top organizations, including several of the Fortune 100 and more than 500 other commercial, state, local and federal agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate cyber risk. Atlantic partners with its clients to review, compare, and recommend best-fit security solutions based on their unique environment and requirements. Atlantic currently offers comprehensive cyber solutions in the areas of Advisory Services, Managed Services, Professional Services, Cyber Staffing and Cyber technology resale.
In this role, the Field Marketing Specialist will support and build the Atlantic Data Security Brand for the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. This team member will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and will be responsible for leading all event logistics and vendor co-marketing activities to support corporate and regional sales & marketing objectives. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in the Security Industry or have worked in a similar capacity for a value-added reseller or software company. It is essential that this candidate is positive, highly collaborative, de-tail oriented, and metrics focused to show the ROI/success/failures of events/campaigns. The candidate must be willing to take direction and to learn all aspects of the business while supporting the sales team and ultimately the needs of a dynamic, fast-paced, organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize, collaborate, and execute regional events with the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast region sales teams
- Ability to manage the demands of multiple events at once and to prioritize accordingly
- Ensure accuracy and that deadlines are met for all event related activities, logistics, purchases, promotions, and deliverables
- Manage event supplies and shipping coordination of supplies for all events
- Develop all campaign assets using supplied tools and collaboration with sales operations for the purposes of targeting customers and prospects and driving attendance to individual events
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to promote events using supplied tools and collaboration with sales operations and helping drive registration
- Manage lead acquisition, processing, nurturing and follow-up, ensuring there is a pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy to increase engagement
- Manage and maintain registration lists, event calendar and provide regular updates to the regional team
- Manage and maintain event folders and organized documentation, including budgets, for all events
- Support execution of internal corporate events
- Track and report on all event metrics
- Provide reports on campaign metrics, specifically attendance and opportunity influence
- Provide administrative support to marketing team as needed
- Provide onsite support when needed
- Coordinate, collaborate, build, develop, and maintain relationships with vendors as it relates to events
- Solicit sponsorships and MDF funds for events
- Other related duties as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working in event marketing in a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the Security Industry or similar, or previous experience working for a value-added reseller is beneficial
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a track record for leading events and the campaigns associated with them
- Resourcefulness with a strong ability to problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the dynamics of and then communicate effectively with a wide variety of internal teams to achieve marketing goals, and provide the required support to the sales teams is required
- Cultivate and develop strong relationships with a wide variety of vendor contacts, of different roles and levels
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with people of all levels, from peers to executives
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills to interact and communicate with colleagues, regional teams, and vendor partners
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Extremely detail oriented and results driven
- Proven track record for successfully managing events of multiple types, including tradeshows, executive dinners, activity-based events, etc.
- Some travel required primarily on the east coast.
- Marketo, Pardot or related marketing platform experience required
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Computer skills including a solid understanding of Microsoft Office products, G-mail and Google Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Partner Manager is an integral position at Atlantic Data Security, representing Atlantic Data Security our strategic vendor partners. The PM’s purpose is to ensure and accelerate Atlantic Data Security’s overall business growth with its partners via product resale and services. The Partner Mangers goal is to create value not only for us our vendor partners but also that of our clients.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President and General Manager, the Partner Manager is responsible for all aspects of their assigned partner(s) business and growth within Atlantic Data Security. This role is US remote-eligible.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of Atlantic Data Security’s relationship with assigned partner(s)
- Ensure maximum profitability
- Identify Atlantic Data Security service opportunities with the relevant set of partners
- Close interaction in support of Atlantic Data Security Sales and Atlantic Data Security Service departments
- Close interaction with Atlantic Data Security Marketing.
- Produce concise, context-rich, business data and reporting
- Identify growth opportunities
- Create bidirectional business growth plans which include requirements for pre-sales enablement, post-sales services or managed services, utilization of business intelligence and marketing, enabling Atlantic Data Security and partner(s) sellers, telemetry, and communication.
Required Skills & Qualifications
Proven experience directly managing the alliances with technology partners at a Valued Added Reseller or similar environment.
Proven experience in the enablement of Sales and Technical Sales.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Strong understanding of information security industry required, to include knowledge of leading industry vendors and products.
Ability to work independently and exhibit strong time management skills.
Excellent communication and partnership skills, including the ability to listen and communicate effectively with all partners.
Self-starter with the ability to work in conjunction with multiple Vendor Partner Managers/Vendor Channel Managers and Atlantic Data Security account executives.
Atlantic Data Security is a rapidly growing and financially well positioned, privately held consultancy that focuses 100% on Cyber Security. Since its inception, Atlantic has grown and continues to expand into one of the worlds most respected and trusted cyber security partners.
- A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion.
- Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
- Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
- Volunteer Opportunities. Atlantic Data Security encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
- The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Atlantic Data Security! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Atlantic Data Security has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Advisory Services, Managed Services, Professional Services and Staff Augmentation and Cyber Technology Resale.